Wednesday, December 22, 2010

BEST SONGS
They're all on YouTube, so just give them a search if you want to hear them...


20 // One [Know Your Name] Swedish House Mafia ft. Pharrell
With so much dance/house filling radio this year, this was the only one that left any sort of lasting impression on me.

19
// Dreaming Goldfrapp
Their new album got a mixed reception, but i liked it. This is my favourite from the record.

18 // Oh My God Usher ft. will.i.am
So many urban acts are jumping ship into dance music this year. I won't lie, it annoys me, but out of all of them, Usher came up with the best product.

17 // Take It Off Ke$ha
There's always room for some sleazy pop on my end of year list.

16 // The Flood Katie Melua
I find her rather boring usually, but this song is so beautifully produced.

15 // Ride Ciara ft. Ludacris
It deserved to be a bigger hit.

14 // Devotion Hurts
The build up to the end section of the song is gorgeous.

13 // Clap Your Hands Sia
I find it hard to not listen to it a few times in a row when playing it. Great chorus.

12 // Dance The Way I Feel Ou Es Le Swimming Pool
Shame the singer commited suicide this year.

11 // Cold War Janelle Monae
If i want people to hear her album, this is what i play them. Epic production.

10 // Monster Kanye West ft. Jay Z, Rick Ross and Nicki Minaj
It's like Clash of the Titans on this song, with Nicki Minaj surprising everyone and owning the track with her crazy verse.

09 // The Space In Between How To Destroy Angels
Trent Reznor does Massive Attack.

08 // In The Dark JoJo
Not what i'd typically expect form Jojo. Guess they all gotta grow up.

07 // What's My Name Rihanna ft. Drake
I could have added the song, Skin, from her new album here since it was my personal favourite, but What's My Name comes in at a very close second and it's definitely the best pop song on 2010.

06 // Waiting For The End Linkin Park
I've always loved Chester's voice, the hook in the chorus to this is perfect.

05 // Hypnotize U N.E.R.D.
Sexy!.

04 // Do It Like A Dude Jessie J
I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of her in 2011. This song is a great start.

03 // Roman's Revenge Nicki Minaj ft. Eminem
Best collaboration of 2010.

02 // Whip My Hair Willow Smith
It's easy to forget she's only 10. Unlike Justin Bieber, her music isn't corny and shit. It reminds me a lot of old skool TLC.

01 // T iamamiwhoami
After a whole bunch of individual songs were released on iTunes, this one stuck out the most for me. I love it.


WORST SONGS

I Like It Enrique Iglesias
People loved this shit, i have no idea why. It's so obnoxious sounding.

The Time [Dirty Bit] The Black Eyed Peas
I've said it once and i'll say it again, will.i.am uses samples in the worst ways.

Nothing On You B.O.B.
God he's so fucking boring.

Vanity Christina Aguilera
Want to know how to make yourself sound like a complete fucking tool. Listen to this song. Worst. Lyrics. Ever.

No comments: